Writing Coaching and Personal Growth Workshops
You know that big writing project you want to get done? Maybe it’s a book, a dissertation, a script, or your website copy. You may have taken several stabs at it, but the project remains unfinished.
This project matters to you. You recognize it’s time to get serious, and you’re looking for guidance and support along the way.
You know you have a wealth of internal resources (or maybe you have doubts about this, but hope you do!), and aren’t quite sure how to bring them into the world in a tangible, organized form. You’re seeking a guide through the challenges of the creative process, someone who’s been there and knows the peaks and valleys of this terrain.
As an author, writing instructor, editor, and creativity coach, I’ve been on all sides of the table. I know what it takes to get a book written and published, and I know just how challenging the creative process can be. We all have blocks that get in our way as we work. My specialized approach will identify the stories you’re telling yourself, and we’ll work together to “write” a more constructive narrative for you while creating productive habits that will help you tackle your own writing.
I can help with:
- Identifying the writing project that matters most to you
- Getting in touch with the spark that brings your creative work to life
- Recognizing why you want to write and what you want to accomplish
- Crafting structure to ground and express your creative ideas
- Overcoming creative blocks
- Working with learning disabilities and language challenges
- Getting feedback and polishing your work
- Completing writing projects of all genres
We’ll work together to set goals, maintain accountability, and keep the writing process illuminating and fun!
Now’s the time to make your writing dream a reality. I’d be honored to help.